15th September 2019, 04:04 PM
Pannam

Am I eligible to write UGC NET after MBA from Symbiosis University?

I am B.Com graduate with 58% marks and have done MBA in Finance with 60% marks from Symbiosis University. Can I apply for UGC NET? If yes, then which subject should I opt in UGC NET? Is there Finance option available?

29th November 2020, 09:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write UGC NET after MBA from Symbiosis University?

Having completed you MBA degree course with 60% marks in aggregate, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the UGC NET examination as for appearing in the same examination, the minimum education required is a Master's degree in concerned discipline with 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH category candidates.

Further, being MBA graduate, which is a allied degree course, you can opt for Economics, Commerce,Management, Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management as your subject for appearing in the NET. There is no option of Finance as a separate subject for appearing in the NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?