29th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Anatomy and Physiology books in Malyalam Language?

Hi

I am a nursing student. I need anatomy & physiology books in malayalam language as translated or guides. So I can easily understand and prepare myself. If you know some books and where I can buy by online address so please write to me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Malyalam books or guides of Anatomy and Physiology?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  3. Syllabus of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry in detail?
  4. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  6. Anatomy physiology question papers of B.Pharm MGR University
  7. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  8. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Human Anatomy & Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any course after M.A Psychology?
  11. Human anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, oral histology old question papers form Dr MGT university BDS course?
  12. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Anatomy Physiology & Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Anatomy and Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Papers for Medical science as optional subject for civil services
  16. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 1st Year Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Basic anatomy and physiology question papers?
  18. What all subjects are available for me after completing BSc Nursing
19th January 2023, 06:04 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Anatomy and Physiology books in Malyalam Language?

For medical ciricilum you will have to study the common referance book like for example for anatomy the most common standard book thet is used is B. D chaurasia and there are many books for physiology like A.K jain, Davidson and many book
If you want some basic knowledge for the particular subject than there are some books that will help you learn basics , otherwise you will have to follow the standard books according to the coriculum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?