28th July 2012, 03:38 PM
VaishaliR

Answer key for UGC NET June exam for subjects of Management, Geography and Sociology

kindly provide me the answer key for ugc net exam june 2012 for subjects management, geography, sociology?

22nd September 2012, 06:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Answer key for UGC NET June exam for subjects of Management, Geography and Sociology

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaishaliR View Post
kindly provide me the answer key for ugc net exam june 2012 for subjects management, geography, sociology?
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by University Grant commission, two times in a year, the examination is conducted in June and December every year.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also declared, if you have appeared for this examination then please check your result from the official website.

The result was already published on 18/Sep/2012 in the official website.

Those who have passed in NET will be eligible to become lectureship post in any colleges and also go for P.hd courses in some top colleges.

You can also match your answers of NET Objective papers from the answer key, here i am attached the answer key of your mentioned subjects, please download the answer key and check your answer and for more details check UGC Official website.

Download NET Answer Key:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Management 2.pdf(20.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: pdf Management 3.pdf(27.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf NET GEOGRAPHY 2.pdf(26.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf NET GEOGRAPHY 3.pdf(27.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf NET SOCIOLOGY 2.pdf(25.7 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf NET SOCIOLOGY 3.pdf(25.7 KB, 79 views)
3rd October 2012, 07:08 PM
SohailGuru

Wink Re: Answer key for UGC NET June exam for subjects of Management, Geography and Sociology

You can also match your answers of NET Objective papers from the answer key, here i am attached the answer key of your mentioned subjects, please download the answer key and check your answer and for more details check UGC Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?