23rd August 2011, 10:50 AM
meganai.g

Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?

hi megana here...me doing my third year engineering in electricals and electronics.....i am looking for an internships for 1 month in bangalore...plz inform me about this......

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?
  2. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  3. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  4. Availability of internships for EEE in Bangalore or Mumbai? Where to apply for it?
  5. Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student? -- [New]
  6. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. How to undergo internships in electrical and electronics based company in Chennai for 4 to 6 weeks
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  10. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  12. PTU B.Tech 1st Year-Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  14. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  16. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th August 2011, 07:20 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?

There are many companies which offer Internships for EEE students.Some of the top companies which you could try out in Bangalore are:-
BHEL, Seimens India, BEL, HAL, ISRO, GE, Steel plants like Indus steel.

You can even try out for the high power substations with 33/11KV ratings.Of course there are many companies but trying out for these companies will be some what better.To go through the internship you need to follow through this procedure. You need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.

The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period.
Apply to as many companies as possible so that you have many options in hand.
4th September 2011, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 4 years Electrical and Electronics engineering

hi chvsskumar here...me completed b.tech engineering in electricals and electronics passout in the year 2011.....i am looking for an internships for 1 month in bangalore...plz kindly inform me about this.....
7th December 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?

i am a 3rd year btech student. i want to do a 1 or 2 month internship in the field of digital electronics, microcontrollers in bangalore during summer 2012. could you please suggest a reputed company and how to apply
19th January 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 3RD YEAR ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING STUDENT I WANT TO DO 1 0R 2 MONTHS INTERNSHIP IN SUMMER 2012 PROGRAM IN ANY FIELD RELATED TO MY BRANCH PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE GOOD ONE AND HELP IN HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP
14th January 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganai.g View Post
hi megana here...me doing my third year engineering in electricals and electronics.....i am looking for an internships for 1 month in bangalore...plz inform me about this......
send me ur no........
i hav core companies.............
4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship in electronis and communication for one month in July, viz: at the end of my IInd year BE. Are there any reputed companies offering internship
14th April 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to do iternship in DSP for one month in june .Are they any reputed companies offering internship??
14th April 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship in electrical n electronics for one month in June at the end of my 3rd year BE. Do u know any reputed companies offering such courses??
7th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i am B.tech 3rd year EEE student. please help me for 1 month summer internship in bangalore.please
6th May 2023, 01:25 AM
rbagdiya1

There are several 1-month internship opportunities available in Bangalore for B.Tech 3rd-year Electrical and Electronics students. Here are some suggestions:

1. Indian Institute of Science (IISc): IISc offers a 1-month summer internship program for undergraduate students. The program aims to provide exposure to research in various areas of science and engineering.

2. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bangalore: IIT Bangalore offers a 1-month internship program for undergraduate students. The program provides an opportunity for students to work on cutting-edge research projects in various departments.

3. General Electric (GE): GE offers a 1-month internship program for undergraduate students in various fields, including Electrical and Electronics. The program provides an opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands-on experience.

4. Bosch: Bosch offers a 1-month internship program for undergraduate students in various fields, including Electrical and Electronics. The program provides an opportunity to work on innovative projects and learn from industry experts.

5. ABB India: ABB India offers a 1-month internship program for undergraduate students in various fields, including Electrical and Electronics. The program provides an opportunity to work on real-world projects and learn from experienced professionals.

To apply for these internships, you can check the company's official website and follow their application guidelines. You can also check job portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, or Indeed for internship opportunities in Bangalore. It is important to apply early and prepare a strong resume and cover letter highlighting your skills, qualifications, and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?