4th March 2012, 06:29 PM
dhananjay7315

Any chance to get the question paper for staff selection commission for Jr Engineering Civil exam?

Hello,

any chance to get me the Question paper for Staff selecetion commsion forJr.Engg Civil last exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  3. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  4. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  5. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  6. How to prepare for Junior Engineering Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission? Books and syllabus for it?
  7. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  8. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
  9. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  10. Model question sets for Sahayak Sachiwalaya exam of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission?
  11. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  12. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  13. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  14. Last years question paper of Excise and Taxation of Haryana Staff Selection Commission?
  15. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  16. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer? -- [New]
  17. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
21st July 2020, 08:30 PM
Gauravbaviskar

Default Re: Any chance to get the question paper for staff selection commission for Jr Engineering Civil exam?

Yes u can easily get access to previous year question papers for SSC JE civil exam from various online websites.Few of the websites are listed below
1.sscportal.in
2. Studyiq
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?