20th January 2012, 01:14 AM
drjasmin

Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education?

whether any colleges in India providing diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics , via distant education

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  3. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  6. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  8. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
  9. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  11. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College? -- [New]
  13. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  14. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  15. Can I do DGO after BHMS?
  16. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  17. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  18. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
15th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education?

are there any colleges in karnataka offering diploma in obstetrics and gynaecology via distance education?
21st December 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education?

i m medical graduate in bhms am i eligible for dgo course as distance learning
23rd December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have passed BHMS in 2010 am i eligible for DGO COURSE
17th July 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GRADUATE IN MBBS.IS THERE ANY COLLEGE WHICH PROVIDE POST GRADUATE CORRESPONDENCE COURSES.IF THERE IS GIVE ME DETAILS.THANK YOU.DR ANNA
4th October 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

any distance course in gyancology
14th March 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Dr. Saheda Banu working in Bangladesh. I am interested know " Do you any Online( distance learning ) Post Graduation program on Obstetrics & Gynecology (C.G.O)?
Waiting for your reply.
Best Regards
Dr. Saheda Banu
Mobile: 8801929686071
e-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?