23rd July 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Any courses available to study about Space Science at Graduate level?

I have completed my 12th with BiPC. I want to study about Space Science. So, which are the different graduate level courses available for this? From where and how can I study those courses? Which type of jobs can I get after completion of those courses?

15th September 2019, 11:50 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any courses available to study about Space Science at Graduate level?

Space Science and Technology is the branch of engineering. So, One should have qualification (10+2) with PCM to pursue course in space science at graduate level.

Career Opportunities
After graduation in space science, One can get in Space Museum, Planetarium, Observatory, Space Research Agencies, Development Centers etc. One can also become a scientist and can get job in space science center.

Space Science Centers In India
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, Thiruvananthapuram
- ISRO Satellite Center, Bengaluru
- Space Application Center, Ahmedabad
- SHAR, Sri Hari Kota
- National Aerospace Tracking Center, Bengaluru
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)

Institutes Offering Graduate Course In Space Science Technology
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jharkhand
- Aryabhatt Knowledge Institute of Science and Technology, Bihar
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Kerala
- Sri Venkateshwara University, Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?