22nd April 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many type of integral courses are available like BSc+B.Ed?

is there the courses like Bsc+Msc?and how many type intigral cours like Bsc+Bed are in our system?

13th July 2011, 04:02 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many type of integral courses are available like BSc+B.Ed?

Well there are many integrated courses which a students can pursue and may gets a good jobs.

BCA + MCA
This course is for those students who have interest in the programming you can do this course which will help you to become software developer in MNC.

BBA+MBA ::

If you have interest in management and business then MBA is best option for you .You can pursue this course only after getting degree. To get into good colleges you have to take exam like CAT,XAT,MAT .

BCA+MBA::

You can also do BCA and then MBA.This course is very popular among students now days .This provides them a upper hand in computer field and in management field .

Graduation +MBA::

If your aim is only to become manager and you have interest in management then this is good course for you .MBA from IIM's will provide you a very good jobs.

Graduation +MCA::

This course is for those students who have interest in the computer field and wants to be software developer.

BSC+MSC+ MTECH::If you want to become more technical sound then this is another good course for you.
22nd August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any courses like BSc MSc? How many type of integral courses are available like BSc B.Ed?

how we get job after graduation
11th September 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any courses like BSc MSc? How many type of integral courses are available like BSc B.Ed?

is there any course that can do with degree
27th March 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am working as Nursing tutor and done B.sc nursing. can I join as high school or primary school teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?