17th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Sadaf nadri

Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?

I am preparing for medicals . I want to do mbbs from abroad i.e from somewhere outside india . So please could u tell if there is any kind of entrance exam for it and also please do inform about fee structure

thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  4. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  5. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  6. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  8. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  9. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  10. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad?
  14. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  15. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  16. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course? -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
28th November 2011, 11:27 AM
ranjitkumar_karnati

Default Re: Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?

Yu must get an eligibility certificate from MCI to practice in india.But consultancies will help you in getting eligibikity certificates,Better you contact a consultancy.check it on www.mbbsabroad.com
6th March 2014, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?

Hello

I understand that you would be interested in MBBS courses abroad. Ukraine is wonderful country, where you can consider applying for your MBBS.

I am a student of the Bukovinian State Medical University, currently in my 3rd year and very much satisfied with the education system, teaching style, fees structure and lifestyle.

BSMU is Ukraine's No. 1 University, equivalent to the ranking that AIIMS holds in India.

If you would be interested in more information, fees structure etc. please contact 91 9999028966 (Dr. CK Taneja)

He would be able to update you on the latest requirements and fees structures etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?