30th August 2011, 11:32 AM
drshankar99

Any entrance to get DIP in Diabetalogy? When will the entrance exams be held?

is der entrance to get dip in diabetalogy? when ll be entrance exams? please tell me the date of it

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
  2. How many medical entrance exams are going to be held in upcoming year? Are CMC Vellore, JIPMER going to be held along with NEET?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Electrical? Entrance exams that are held for admission in B.Tech lateral entry?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  5. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  6. Which are the entrance exams held for MBA?
  7. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  8. List of Entrance Exams to be held this year?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks? -- [New]
  10. When will the NIFT entrance be held? For which subjects should I prepare?
  11. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  12. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. Which entrance exams are there for Bachelor of Fine Arts course in India? Date of those entrance exams?
  14. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  15. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Jobs in Navy?
  16. Any entrance exam held to join NASA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When are the entrance exams for B.E E&C students?
  18. When MA in Philosophy entrance exams are generally held?
27th May 2017, 09:58 PM
perthc

Default Re: Any entrance to get DIP in Diabetalogy? When will the entrance exams be held?

Hi,

In order to get DIP in Diabetology, you can opt for Topiwala National Medical College.

==>It is situated in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra in India. It is attached to the Bai Yamunabai Laxman (B.Y.L.) Nair Charitable hospital, a 1800-bed tertiary care center.

==>You have to do the Diploma Course in Diabetology.

==>Eligibility is you have to pass MBBS first.

==>Duration of course is 2 years.

Address

Dr. A L Nair Road, Mumbai- 400008
Contact No:912223081490-99
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?