13th July 2013, 07:21 PM
mahezbeen

Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course

any exprience rquire for msc nursing course after completation of bsc nursing course?

1st February 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course

My daughter had completed Bsc nursing in 2012 and now working in Dubai. What is the procedure for Distance education for MSc(n).Can you provide the addresses of the Msc colleges
19th July 2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course

Is 1 year teaching experience sufficient for Msc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?