31st August 2011, 03:24 PM
rameshkumar.success@gmail

Any free IAS coaching centers?

Sir, i am rameshkumar from oddanchatram near palani.i have done mba recently but i don't have any sources to study.

16th September 2011, 08:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any free IAS coaching centers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshkumar.success@gmail View Post
Sir, i am rameshkumar from oddanchatram near palani.i have done mba recently but i don't have any sources to study.
I can understand your situation and desire what you want . As your desire is a big one.

if you have any opportunity to come out and study in city it will be better. by doing some part time job.

As you are asking for free IAS coaching centers it is highly impossible to get the seat in those if there also. Yeah there are a few free coaching centers which are initiated by Govt. like in Tamil Nadu there are few government organization which are run by Govt of Tamil Nadu.

But the success rate of those institutes is very low . So to survive in such free coaching centers is also very difficult there will be some set of rules which we have to clear.

I suggest you not to depend on those Free coaching institutes if available also don't join in those . You will not known the value of coaching if you get it free of cost. If becoming IAS become late also let it happen but you earn on your own and fill your fees and then attempt IAS exam.

Then for sure I can say you can definitely crack the examination. because you know how tough is to survive without a single penny.

as you have expressed your grieve that you don't have any source for preparation. You only create the source why to expect from others

Am I wrong ? No, right.

So now if you want to become IAS no issue don't expect a free coaching or atleast material. Stand on your own legs with your earnings. Do some savings for coaching. With strong determination. you do your preparation before running out the age limit. i..e,, 30 years.

then crack the IAS examination with full of seriousness and all. I bet you will remember the taste of that success through out your life.

This answer is not my creation. I don't have that age to create this also . All I knew is a real story of your kind . He is now IPS officer of tamilnadu . Once server in a small Hotel.

You can now determine how to write and design your destiny.

All the best for your everything.

Regards

~aditya~
16th September 2011, 11:12 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Any free IAS coaching centers?

Dear,

Well competitions makes footstep in the cruel world now a days. Choose a small world to become bigger. Earn money as much as possible. In civil service it means to dedication. So find out what you can do with money. Save your earnings. Checkout institutions, refer current affairs, keep update with monthly magazines. Hope makes roads.

Best of luck.
17th September 2011, 01:00 AM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Any free IAS coaching centers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshkumar.success@gmail View Post
hello,
dear friend,

there are many free institute in India ........... but there result of student is not as good as the private tutor students...... ........

and for more details log on to(http://www.civilserviceindia.com/special-coaching-classes/)
28th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Is there any free coaching center for civils in hyderabad wud u pls tel da details...
23rd October 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rohit from lucknow sir i want becom ias my subjuct are hindi education politics in graduation . can i become?
14th June 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

hi,

I know one in Bangalore known as Aspirations IAS.It is free and my friends have told it is good one.
12th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I complted my graduation from Engineering Stream. Passion to crack my IAS exams from my school and even in my college day. I'm at bangalore Can anyone
tell me that which is the best and More updating training center for IAS preparations. I'm ready to pay the fees of my own anybody pls refer me ...

Thanks and Regards,
RAjkumar
[email protected]
29th October 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to be an ias officer.I'm in b.tech 4 th year mechanical.but my problem is that my parents have been passed away.and I don't have any source of money so I can't join coaching. so please tell me how can I start my preparation for ias.
25th January 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i m ST candidate sir , i want gouvenment cohcing claas for 6 month.
25th January 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i m ST candidate sir , i want gouvenment cohcing claas for 6 month.
2nd June 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i want to know about any free ias coaching classes in bangalore
pls let me know because am not financially sound
6th October 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir I am in first degree and my goal is to become IAS can u pls suggest any free coaching center for me
16th February 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any free coaching institutes in Bangalore which provide weekend classes for Civil Services? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
16th February 2015, 03:49 PM
asha jyothi govindu

Is there any institute in Bangalore which offer free coaching for civil services during weekends? Please provide me the info as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?