18th August 2010, 02:31 PM
vishal pandit

Any freeship program for B.Tech student?

SIR, i wanna ask that is there any freeship program for B.Tech student:
b'coz i have taken addmission in G.L.BAJAJ,MATHURA. please do me a favour.
i can't give the fees of Rs.1,16,550.

26th February 2012, 08:15 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Any freeship program for B.Tech student?

NOTICE FOR STUDENT FREE-SHIP

HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
KOLKATA

Applications are invited from needy and meritorious students of this Institute for award / extension of award of full-free/half-free studentship for the even semester (Jan 2012 – June 2012), as notified by the Govt. of West Bengal vide G.O. No.272-Edn( T) /10M-06/2010-11dated 01-07-2011. Eligibility Criteria for consideration of the award are as follows :

a) Students domiciled in the State of West Bengal, whose annual family income is less than Rs.2,50,000/- from all sources shall only be eligible for seats under this scheme. The waiver is limited to the tuition fee component and all other fees except tuition fees will have to be borne by the beneficiary.

b) For the purpose of determining the annual income of parents/guardians of the students, an Officer of the State Govt. in the rank of Joint B.D.O. and above in the districts/their equivalent counterparts (Group A Officers) elsewhere will be competent to issue income certificate, as notified by the Govt. of West Bengal vide the Government Order specified above.

Interested students are required to apply in the prescribed format duly filled in and to submit along with the following testimonials by 28th February, 2012 at the latest to the Office of the Director.
For more information click here
---------------------------------------------------------------
Here I am attaching one pdf file regarding B. Tech free ship program of Symbiosis Society Foundation. Download it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Undergraduate Scholarship.pdf(290.1 KB, 132 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?