13th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Ashwini Venkataraju

Is any law enforcement courses required to become a Superintended Police?

Before getting into police academy exam is it necessary to complete any law enforcement courses? I have completed my B.Com. So, am I eligible for the post of SP (Superintended of Police)? How can I apply for it?

16th October 2019, 02:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is any law enforcement courses required to become a Superintended Police?

There is no such course ( law enforcement ) required to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Candidates after appearing and qualifying in the examination will become eligible for the final selection as an I.P.S Officer.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

So, you can appear in the examination with bachelor degree in commerce qualification.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
17th October 2019, 12:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is any law enforcement courses required to become a Superintended Police?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after B.Com course and no any other qualification required for it.

You just need to do hard as well as smart work with consistency and dedication to qualify in the examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?