31st August 2011, 10:59 PM
deepthi.jeedula

Any openings and interviews for Mainframe?

i'm mca passout and learned mainframes....i want mainframe interviews information......if u people knows is there any openings and interviwes plz intimate me.............?

17th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any openings and interviews for Mainframe?

i m going to be btech graduate in 2012 so what my question is the latest opening for mainframe for the freshers
5th October 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my be in IT i would like 2 know about the mainframe course in c dac tvdm When the class starts for the next batch Pls do sent a mail to [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

HI my name is shashank diwan currently i study in mca 5semester after complete my mca i will decided to joining
mainframes course so plz tell me what fees structure is required and jobs opportunity in mainframe
17th February 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI my name is shashank diwan currently i study in mca 5semester after complete my mca i will decided to joining
mainframes course so plz tell me what fees structure is required and jobs opportunity in mainframe
You need at least 10 yrs experience and good business knowledge to be a mainframe programmer. You also need to speak proper english as customers get frustrated when they have to repeat themselves...
17th February 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Itz worthless to do a Mainframe course...
18th February 2012, 04:01 AM
chandler8161

when looking for employment it is important how you look at first glance to the potential employer!
when You write, how Your writing looks

lets call a spade a spade ...
You look sucks...

hi gud evng.

sms writing style... ok for the language barrier, but show a bit of good manners
would You write a resume with that style ?

and ...
any reason to post in the JCL section with a useless title

the only reasonable reply You might get over here might be
fix Your JCl and resubmit

and ...
and ...
and ...
regards
Enrico
enrico-sorichetti

29th March 2012, 10:49 AM
Achuth mareedu

Thumbs up Re: Any openings and interviews for Mainframe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi Shshank,
My name is Achuth.Fee Structure is different from different region's.Your decession is good..
we have lot of institute's is there in india.I think Hyderabad or Banglore is good for the Manframes..if you was intrest in CICS, opertunites also good.
18th June 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi guys present there is no jobs for freshers in Mainframe, It is very very difficult to get jobs in mainframe because currently no single off campus is going for mainframe trained freshers and there r so many opportunities to EXP professionals but when come to freshers very few vacancies, that too they recruit from placement consultancies, half of the jobs go through backdoor only..... if u know any employee working in mainframe ready to refer u then only join in this course otherwise try for other course. The best place for learning MAINFRAME is C-Dac Trivandrum. I completed my IBM Mainframe course from C-dac only. They shown very less opportunities and for each drive they took single candidate because there is downfall in mainframes thats what i heard from our placement officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?