8th October 2011, 09:43 PM
Dr upma

Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?

Sir/mam i am an ayurvedic doctor completed BAMS from punjab. Is dere any opportunity for govt jobs in haryana and punjab. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  3. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  4. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  6. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  7. Information about Post Graduate diploma courses after BAMS in Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  9. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  10. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear in Punjab PMT if did 10th from Haryana but 12th from Punjab? -- [New]
  12. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  13. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  14. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  15. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  16. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
  17. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  18. List of universities offering M.Tech through distance education for DOEACC B level qualification?
29th December 2011, 11:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?

As Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery you have to sit for the written exams conducted by the respective state governments like the Public Service Commission to get a job with the state government of Haryana or Punjab. There are several posts in the Ayurvedic Medicine posts and every year the PPSC conducts written exams for the same.
7th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?

I AM BAMS AM THERE HAVE ANY GOOD GOVT JOB IN PUNJAB IF ANY PLEASE INFORM ME
[email protected]
7th August 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am b.a.m.s interin any job to call me [email protected]
28th September 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i am b.a.m.s doctor any job in ayurvedic hospital then call me
[email protected]
3rd November 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Required immediately 25 b.a.m.s doctor faridabad (Haryana) CALL ME 08091345262 RAJKUMAR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH NETWORK HIMACHAL PRADESH INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?