23rd July 2010, 03:25 AM
Prasanth r

Any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Air Force this year? What is the selection process and how to apply for it?

Hi,
Is there any recent recruitment conducted by The Indian Airforce this year. If so please guide about categories ,the selection process and how to apply.

Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF???

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  2. Is there any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Airforce this year? What is the selection process and how should I apply for it? Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF?
  3. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Can an Arts student become a IAF officer?
  5. Which site to select for Public Exam registration in AirForce(Administration and Logistics)?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  7. Is there any Recruitment available in IAF? What's the selection procedure and how to apply for the same? Is only the GPO(in every city) providing the application forms for IAF?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  9. Can I join IAF as a technical officer after doing International degree in electrical from USA?
  10. How much percentage is needed to join IAF?
  11. How can I receive my admit card of Non Technical Exam?
  12. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become a Pilot in Airforce after appearing for 12th from NIOS?
  15. Qualification required to become a fighter pilot in IAF? I am studying in 12th standard
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  17. How to become a Central Level Officer?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting a central government job? Is there any exams which we need to clear?
2nd January 2012, 05:03 PM
ak120591

Default Re: Any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Air Force this year? What is the selection process and how to apply for it?

yes. the information is as below
DESIGNATION:
Commissioned officers in flying, technical and ground branch.
HOW TO APPLY:
This time the form is provided online and it's free to apply.
http://www.careerairfoce.nic.in
LAST DATE:
13th jan 2012

if this is not enough tell me your e-mail address. i'll send you the form.
------------Thank you--------------
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?