8th December 2009, 02:51 PM
cognosy

Any Schlorship/Education loans for doing M-Pharmacy after B-Pharmacy?

sir,
i am in final year of b-pharmacy. i want to join in m-pharm course.please tell me about the scholarship i can get or education loan without interest.

thanking you sir

22nd December 2009, 01:08 PM
mukilan

Default Re: Any Schlorship/Education loans for doing M-Pharmacy after B-Pharmacy?

ya for every course they r providing loan dear
but wiyhout interest means it depend upon ur marks
u just contact me i will say about it
23rd December 2009, 08:57 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any Schlorship/Education loans for doing M-Pharmacy after B-Pharmacy?

now there are many banks which provide loans for study ....whose interest will be charged when your course is complete....these are generally not very reputed ones .......
.bank of India provides loan at the lowest rate of interest....
24th December 2009, 01:51 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Actually abt the scholarship i can tell u one thing if u qualify the Gate exam and get selected in reputed colleges like IIT's u get monthly stipend.........and educational loans are available along with interest not without interest
24th December 2009, 04:41 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Yes so many banks provided laons for higher studying only
24th December 2009, 05:27 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Loans are provided for all the courses provided it is based on the banking facilities, marks you possess and also of your background.
8th January 2010, 07:29 PM
Senior Member+++

if you get admission in m.pharma on the basis of GATE exam then you will be paid around 8000/month during the period of your course ...
9th January 2010, 11:32 AM
kusum singal

yes there is scholarships for the students,you should go to the college and ask for the scholarship.then,they will tell you on the basis of your marks.and there are many banks for which you can apply for the education loan with some interest.
9th January 2010, 11:51 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
yes so many banks can provided ducation loan. You can apply any bank directly.
Good luck
9th January 2010, 05:29 PM
Aditya Mannarwar

hi,
for education loan you have to contact with bank
and for scholarship you have to search on net............
10th January 2010, 08:38 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

if you join post graduation there will be stipend for all the students who are admitted through GPAT
10th January 2010, 09:07 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Amity university offers scholarships upto 100% of the course to the meritorious students.

just log onto its official website-http://www.amity.edu

And chat with academic councellor onlinr there.

Best of luck
21st January 2010, 05:14 PM
SANDY BADDY

Is there stipend for m pharm 2010...............please reply me thanking you sir.............................
22nd January 2010, 03:37 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hey now almost every bank provide education loans no matter what you are doing but they will definitely charge some interest on it but it can a bit lower than of other types of loan and many of the university provide schlorship if you have performed well before...so don't worry and go for M-pharmacy...

all the best
1st February 2010, 12:36 AM
sumitkumarinmit

if you qualify for gate a monthly scholarship is granted from colleges for studies so don't worry you can also get scholarship issued by colleges themselves if your rank is good......
1st February 2010, 01:37 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes you can got education loan for your further study.for this you should contact your nearest bank,they will diffenet docoments.after fullfilling the docoments bank can offer you a bank loan.
1st February 2010, 05:25 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

every bank charges intrest but some of them charge it after the completion of your course and more over you can apply for various scholarships time and again whose notifications are there in employment newspaper and english dalies keep an eye on them and join the course and apply for the loan as bank of india has lowest intrest rates. for more details write me wish you luck and an easy loan.all the best
1st February 2010, 11:25 PM
Aishwary

You dont worry so many banks are provided Study loans at minimum intrest.....
29th March 2010, 02:03 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
yes there is scholarship for the m.pharma,
if you will take admission through the nipper then you must get scholarship from the college.
so give the exam of the nipper,
o k
all the best
22nd July 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hi this is durwas balbudhe last time iapply for bank loan at bankof india but they told me that for m.pharm u cant get bank loan so is it possible. its true.or they neglect.
5th August 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

please tell me fee detailsfor m.pharm admission through g.pat and p.g cet and any scolorships
2nd January 2012, 11:51 PM
mohammed ali subhani

if you had 50% or morethan 50% aggregate score in your b.pharm course , then you can approach the details .
www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
www.gokdom.com
10th June 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir dis is srikanth. i have got 1485 rank in pgecet could i get study loan without interest plzz help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?