30th May 2011, 03:27 PM
biomedicalengineering

Any special courses for Biomedical engineering students?

Any special courses for bio medical engineering students ?(like for computer science courses c,.net,oracle)after studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  5. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  8. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  11. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  14. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  18. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
16th July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any special courses for Biomedical engineering students?

it has good future r not?it has scope or not?
24th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

For engineering courses ,there are many courses are offered in private computer centres.
NIIT, Aptech etc.,
All the best.
8th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in bio medical engineering.
after doing diploma in bio medical engineering can i become a docter if i want to?
if not then please advice me what to do further.
please i need your help.
or this is my email id
mail me the advice " [email protected]"
i am very serious about my future.
please reply me.
18th March 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hi, im doing BE-bio medical after finishing this i would like to continue with my master degree so, let me know what are all the streams i have in master's course... please suggest some idea... you can mail me @ [email protected]
18th March 2012, 05:59 PM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

There are many courses after graduation in biomedical engineering.
You can go for further studies in the Master's degree course and after that indulge into some research and development works.
Biomedical engg has its vast applications in the medicine or drugs sector. you can do mastery in pharmacy and can become a chemist or can work in the test laboratories
15th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in biomedical engineering scoring 80 in pcm cet are there any chances
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?