26th December 2018, 07:50 PM
Rita jha

For, any university is it mandatory to have minimum 50% in graduation for pursuing B.Ed?

I don't have 50 percent in graduation but have 60 percent in post graduation. So I need to ask whether I can apply for B.Ed or not? Aren't there any university accepting below 50 percent for B.Ed?

31st December 2018, 06:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For, any university is it mandatory to have minimum 50% in graduation for pursuing B.Ed?

B.Ed stands Bachelor's Degree in Education. This is a teacher's training course which has become compulsory in recent years for teaching jobs.

The minimum academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum of 50% marks. Candidates who have less than 50% marks on bachelor's degree cannot apply for this course.
31st December 2018, 12:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For, any university is it mandatory to have minimum 50% in graduation for pursuing B.Ed?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year or four semester course from a recognised university.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or post graduation with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?