16th December 2010, 06:20 PM
THANVI

Applied for AIEEE and AIPMT online : How to apply for these exams offline? Will I get disqualified if applied via both methods?

i have registered for aipmt and aieee by online. but i feel that it will be better if registration is offline. so what can i do know? can i apply offline? will i be disqualified?

16th December 2010, 09:02 PM
ritesh singla

Post Re: Applied for AIEEE and AIPMT online : How to apply for these exams offline? Will I get disqualified if applied via both methods?

u will not disqualify if u try both of the methods , but ur money and time definitely waste, u can get the respective form in selected banks, take form and read the apaatus ginen in that
16th December 2010, 09:13 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Applied for AIEEE and AIPMT online : How to apply for these exams offline? Will I get disqualified if applied via both methods?

Please never apply by both methods, definetly you would be disqualified if you do so. AIEEE has strictly stated that a candidate should never apply two application for one single examination. Same applicable for IPMT.
If you have applied through ofline then it would be better to check your application status on its official web site.
17th December 2010, 12:00 AM
Garima Khandelwal

Default Re: Applied for AIEEE and AIPMT online : How to apply for these exams offline? Will I get disqualified if applied via both methods?

yes, you will get disqualified if you apply to exam by both methods. from my experience, i will suggest you to apply the exam by written method.
17th December 2010, 02:45 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Dear friend i will stronly recommed you not to fill another offline form now ,as it will increase the chances of application cancellation because AIEEE and AIPMT doesn't allow submission of more than one form. for any query related to AIEEE EXAM , please visit- www.aieee.nic.in
17th December 2010, 03:24 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANVI View Post
i have registered for aipmt and aieee by online. but i feel that it will be better if registration is offline. so what can i do know? can i apply offline? will i be disqualified?
Dear Friend

You are allowed to apply by only one method.

So, if you have applied online you can't apply offline now.

Your application may get rejected.

For all detailed information you should see the information brochure of aieee and aipmt.

The information brochures are attached with this message.

Find them into the attachments.

Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT2011.pdf(3.18 MB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2011 Information Brochure.pdf(477.6 KB, 154 views)
17th December 2010, 06:34 PM
Tarun Dyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANVI View Post
If you have already applied online and registered yourself, then no need to apply offline again .if you do so your application may be rejected. Applying online or offline are equally good Be confident, work hard , GOOD LUCK
18th December 2010, 02:12 AM
nishant1110

Yes sir, duplicate applications are rejected by the CBSE. However, do not be afraid since both online & offline applications are equally good and share the same priority. You only need to send print-outs of the computer-generated forms that you received after completing the online application process to the respective addresses mentioned on the websites.

Wishing you a great career ahead
nishant1110
18th December 2010, 11:43 AM
ruchika4989

if u have applied online and u have got confirmation from the respective colleges then you need not to worry ,u can apply offline by various methods either u collect the form from the various bank branches or download the form and attach a demand draft ,but if you have already applied no need for it .in later exams if you find offline mode better you can go with it .so right now stop worrying about application form and start preparing for entrance exam
all the best
18th December 2010, 03:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

You should apply only one way either online or offline since you have applied for online no need to apply offline!!

I am describing offline way of applying AIEEE form is By cash payment you can get forms from the designated branches of Canara bank/regional offices of the CBSE between 13th December, 2010 to 31st December, 2010

else you can send the forms direct from delhi cbse board after writting a request of form with demand draft payable to the secretary, central board of secondary education, Delhi along with a self addressed envelope of size 12”x10”.

do not follow it if you have already applied online!!
18th December 2010, 06:32 PM
faridabad

yes you can apply offline also but remember you can apply only by one mode.You may get disqualified if you apply by both offline and online.You may get your application form from Canara Bank branch nearby or you can also give order to sharma book shop near railway station faridabad.
20th December 2010, 08:01 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

if you have registered online but you have not send your conformation paper with DD then you can again apply Offline.But if have send your conformation paper with DD then you can not apply offline as your form will be rejected.
There is nothing matter that you are applying offline or online but you have to go through one of the method.You can not apply by both simultaneously.
Thank you
21st December 2010, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I had entered my qualification code wrong. How to get it changed. I had applied online
Pradeep
29th December 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

which is the site for aplying online for aipmt
30th December 2010, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to fill all the circles in the form because i had query related filling that circles . but i have filled all the boxes.
by mistake "my mother has posted that incomplete form yesterday ". what can i do now?? i m so much tensed..
30th December 2010, 10:45 PM
simmii

i forgot to fill the all the circles in the aieee form because i had a query related to filling that circles.... my mother has posted the form without even confirming from me. i.e. on 28/12/2010. i am so much tensed and depressed. what can i do now???
31st December 2010, 05:44 PM
nishant1110

If circles are not filled, the form will surely be rejected. So you can post another completed application filled without any problem. Moreover, tell auntyji not to hurry this time because the last date of application is 20 January.
31st December 2010, 05:46 PM
nishant1110

Q. which is the site for aplying online for aipmt
A. It is aipmt.nic.in , and the online application is closing shortly. So its time you apply for it quickly. However, if you miss it, you can apply offline by getting the form from designated bank branches. The list is available on the site itself
31st December 2010, 06:26 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

If you want to keep both engineering and medical choice then go for it.
your application will not be rejected.
You can get the offline form details from the website of AIEEE and AIPMT.
Just google and check the offline procedure.
31st December 2010, 11:18 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes, you will be disqualified if you apply by both methods. If you have already applied online then you do want to apply offline. Don't worry if you have filled in your online application form carefully it will not be rejected.

Please do not apply offline again. You can confirm your application status online. If you have any doubts just contact the exam conducting authorities.
20th January 2011, 01:28 PM
abhimanyu2688

To apply offline you need to send the completed application form to the concerned address.
yes you will be disqualified if you are applying by both the methods as it is mandatory to choose any one of the methods i.e either offline or online method otherwise you will be disqualified from the exam. so kindly do not do this.
good luck!
30th November 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i applied aieee online. how to change online to offline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?