18th November 2010, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Applied for Jindal without Identity Proof?

sir, i have applied for jindal but i don't have any photo identity proof like voter id,driving license etc will i be allowed to appear for the written test or not?

25th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applied for Jindal without Identity Proof?

yes,you will be allowed to appear for the written test but you have your admit card with you & if possible then you can also show your 10th class certificate as your identity.
28th December 2010, 09:54 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

don't worry you will be allowed .your 10th class certificate or your college identity card will act as id card .
so don't forget to take any certificate alongwith you while going to face the exam .but try to obtain some identity proof .this will help you in your future .try to obtain PAN CARD,DRIVING LICENCE ,VOTER ID e.t.c
27th December 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

when recruitment of MBA is start in jindal steel power ltd. bhilwara?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?