6th July 2011, 04:16 PM
cherry27111992

Approximate pay package for CA and CS student?

sir i would like to ask what is the approximate pay package for a ca and cs student?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college for B.Tech in placement?
  2. What are the opportunities in central government after completing MBBS? What will be the approximate pay scale?
  3. Pay package after Pharmacy course? Can I go for B.Tech leaving my B.Pharmacy 1st year?
  4. How much package can I get after passing CS? Does the company status affect the pay package?
  5. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  6. Approximate salary package for a fresher in Exilant Technologies and CSS corp? What is the test pattern?
  7. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Average salary one can expect after completing M.Tech in ECE from IITs?
  9. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  10. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  11. What is the salary offered by Infosys to freshers after training?
  12. What should I choose between CA and CS? What is the career available after doing CS? Minimum pay package after CS?
  13. What is the approximate GATE score required for BC student
  14. Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scope and Salary after Ph.D(management)?
  16. Can a B.Pharma(76%) student get a job with a package of 3 to 4 lacks per annum?
  17. Pay package and salary offered to Scale 1 Officers in Banks? How much rent is given by banks in Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. What is the average package of M.Tech CSE student in IIT?
11th August 2011, 06:39 PM
ssuthar40

Default Re: Approximate pay package for CA and CS student?

minimum 3.5 lac per year
17th December 2011, 12:53 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Approximate pay package for CA and CS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry27111992 View Post
sir i would like to ask what is the approximate pay package for a ca and cs student?
dear friend , the approximate salary package for ca and cs is minimum around 3.5 lakh . and also inform you that the Institute of chartered accountants of india (icai) has placed three of its candidates at a record salary of close to rs 70 lakh with singapore-based olam international. this is the highest ever salary offered to fresh ca’s recruited from the icai campus, the approximate body that conducts the ca examination and places the successful candidates every year. earlier, a record salary of rs 38.25 lakh was offered in 2007....http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
7th October 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

which one gets more salary?,CA or CS?
31st January 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which one gets more salary?,CA or CS?
There is no question that a CA earns more than a CS...
But now a days market is very slow for both the professionals but still CA would be better...
20th April 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benfits to ca students for doing MBA in IIM
17th July 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How much can expect a rank holder?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?