8th April 2022, 05:31 PM
Harmandeep kaur Grewal

Australian master degree details after BAMS?

I have done bams from India i wanna pursue my master in Australia so wanna know detail about it.

12th April 2022, 04:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Australian master degree details after BAMS?

Candidates are required to fulfill certain entry requirements.
These include english language, academic, health care cover and visa requirements.
Entrance test to study in Australia , standardised test scores like GRE and GMAT are usually required by the top ranking universities .

Academic references are an essential requirement for masters in Australia.
Atleast 2 letters of recommendation are required for making application.

The deadline for universities vary.
First semester ( february to June) , one should apply by the end of october.

Continuing semester (july to November) one should apply by the end of November.

Application can be made through agent or it could be through university official website.
15th April 2022, 08:46 PM
IPHONE13

Default Re: Australian master degree details after BAMS?

There are 8 Australian universities ranking among the world’s top 150 reflecting of the country’s academic excellence and world-class reputation.

A master’s degree from Australia is internationally recognized because of the British Education System as the model for higher education in Australia.

MS in Australia is available as both a research and professional master's program.

Allowing students to work up to 20 hours a week during a semester, Australian universities offer great opportunities to gain experiences while studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?