25th December 2018, 12:14 PM
Alfia Akbar

Availability of 2 years professional course in Information Technology?

I have completed my 10th from WBBSE and 12th from NIOS . As a fresher I would like to know whether I am eligible to work in an IT company or not based on my current academic qualifications? If not, then please tell me about any 2 years degree course or professional course which will lead me to IT companies?

31st December 2018, 12:28 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of 2 years professional course in Information Technology?

As a 12 pass out student, you can't get a job in any IT companies. You have to do some professional courses related to IT sectors, so that you can get a good job in the same. Here is a list of good professional courses which you can do to get job in any IT companies.

>>Mobile app development.

>>Web Programming/application development (PHP Frameworks, Ruby, and Python)

>>UI/UX Development Frameworks (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap etc.)

>>Project management (PMP)

>>Database administration (DBA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?