9th July 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Availability of Food related Post Graduate degree? From where and how to take admission?

I am a B.Sc Medical Biochemistry student. I am interested to join the Food related M.Sc. Are there any Food related Master degree available? From where and how can I study that course? What is the course structure? What about job opportunities?

10th July 2019, 02:38 PM
AkashBasak1999

Default Re: Availability of Food related Post Graduate degree? From where and how to take admission?

there are so many Entrance Exams conducted every year which gives you an opportunities to appear for M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition. If you have gone through with any of these entrance then you can apply for this particular course showing your rank.

GATE-Food Technology Entrance Exam
AIJEE- All India Joint Entrance Exam
IIS- The Indian Institute of Science entrance exams
IIT- Indian Institute of Technology Entrance Exam
IICPT- Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Entrance Exam
AIJEE- All India Joint Entrance Exams
CFTRI- Central Food Technology Research Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?