26th October 2019, 12:26 PM
Aahanasaif

Availability of government jobs after NPTT or Nursery Primary Teacher's Training?

Hi, I have completed my NPTT or Nursery Primary Teacher's Training course. Can I get any government jobs now? Can I get into government primary schools as a Teacher?

31st October 2019, 09:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs after NPTT or Nursery Primary Teacher's Training?

Yes, you are eligible for appear government teacher post. For this you must be an graduate, as you are now doing NPTT course. This course recognised the teaching techniques and prepare the student how to teach student in class, for this candidate must be an graduate or more.
You can appear exam for government teacher post, you can see more vacancy of teacher in employment news.
2nd February 2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Availability of government jobs after NPTT or Nursery Primary Teacher's Training?

What is the difference between BSS and NPTT. I have planned to do Diploma in nursery and primary teacher training through NPTT. What are the govt exam i can attend like TET, NET, etc., can you guide me. Is it approved in tamilnadu
2nd August 2022, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do b.ed after doing 2year NPTT course for Teaching job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?