24th July 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs for Intermediate (Science stream) candidates?

I am 20.5 years old and completed Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Are there any government jobs available for me in any government sector? If yes, then which are those and how can I apply for those?

27th July 2019, 08:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for Intermediate (Science stream) candidates?

Yes, you can apply for the various government jobs recruitment examination.

You will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection.

Examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs are :- SSC CHSLE, NDA, TTE and examination conducted for recruitment in state government as Data Entry or Lowe Division Clerk.

So, you can appear for the examination and qualify in it for the final selection. You are not eligible to appear for the examination as per age limit criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?