23rd June 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Availability of higher courses after completion of Diploma EEE?

What we can do after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Means what courses are held for Diploma EEE students after completing diploma? Which are the higher courses available? From where and how can I study those courses?

29th June 2019, 10:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of higher courses after completion of Diploma EEE?

You can pursue the B.Tech or B.E as the best available option after the diploma course.

Candidate pursuing or passed diploma course are eligible for admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry in 2nd year.

You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for the admission in the course conducted by various institutes.

Lateral entry examination is conducted by government as well as private colleges.
29th June 2019, 12:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of higher courses after completion of Diploma EEE?

1. The best available course option for a diploma candidate is Bachelor's degree in technology or engineering.

2. You can get admission directly in second year of engineering through Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

3. You must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam. You can get admission in IITs through JEE Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?