21st August 2019, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Availability to higher courses in Microbiology after B.Sc Microbiology and how to prepare for B.Sc Microbiology?

I'm student of B.Sc Microbiology. There is no proper teacher of this subject. I want to try how to crack exams and score marks in Calcutta University and wants to research on this subject. Is there any government job? I've Microbiology, Physiology & Zoology. Actually, I want to do higher studies after B.Sc. So, also let me know about the course available after B.Sc in Microbiology.

21st March 2023, 09:36 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Availability to higher courses in Microbiology after B.Sc Microbiology and how to prepare for B.Sc Microbiology?

So ,firstly you will have to get your basic concepts clear for the following you will have yo do some self study ,watch online video and take some guidance from your senior
Yes there are many government jobs available once you complete the course you can work in the following sectors in government jobs
Lecturer
Research
Firm
Forestry department and many more
After this you can study MSC in the country as well as abroad where in some colleges you will get admission on the basis of merit and in some you will get admission on the basis of marks scored in enterance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?