6th April 2019, 11:34 AM
Ananya Mohanta

Availability of jobs for Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have finished my B.Sc Electronics and Telecommunication. Which are the best jobs available for me? I'm a female candidate. Further, which are the Master degree courses available in similar areas?

20th April 2019, 11:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs for Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?

After doing a BSc in Electronics and Telecommunication, you have an option to start your own business, such as manufacturing of electronics parts and components. Some of the job opportunities are:-

Broadcasting
Entertainment
Research and development
Data Communication
Private sector electronics manufacturers

Some of the top employers are:-

Intel
Havells
Sanmina
Avalon
Samsung
Flextronics
Cypress
Videocon
LG

After a BSc in Electronics and Telecommunication, you can do an MSc in electronics , this is a 2 year post graduate course. Such Post graduates are hired as Instrumentation Engineer, technical Director, Field test engineer, Electronics and communications consultant.

You can work in industries. like broadcasting, consulting, data communication, research and development
23rd April 2019, 04:44 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Availability of jobs for Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?

After completion of B.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication,there are many job opportunities, and you have an option to start your own business, such as manufacturing of electronics parts and components.

some of the job opportunities are:

Broadcasting
Entertainment
Research and development
Private sector electronics manufactures
Data communication

Some of the top employers are:

Intel
Havells
Sanmina
Samsung
LG
Avalon
Flextronics
Cypress
Videocon

You can work in industries,like Broadcasting,data communication, consulting, research and development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?