21st June 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in Life Science area through GATE score?

Hi, I am Rishav Kumar a M.Sc passed student in the field of Botany with Cytogenetics as a special subject I have also qualify GATE with AIR-646 and GATE score of 544. Which type of jobs should I apply for in the field of Life Science?

27th April 2023, 02:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Life Science area through GATE score?

With score of GATE , you are not eligible to get recruitment in jobs in the field of life sciences.

You can apply for entrance examination for the recruitment in respective jobs and after qualifying in all the stages of examination become eligible for the final selection.
28th April 2023, 12:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Life Science area through GATE score?

Benefits of qualifying GATE exam
*Gateway for postgraduation program
*Research Institution recruitment
After qualifying for the GATE exam, one can get job opportunities . Getting job in *PSUs is a dream of many GATE aspirants . After clearing GATE exam, one can get job offers from
BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
SAIL
NTPC
HPCL
PGCIL
BARC and many more
*After clearing GATE exam, they can try their luck for international companies .
*Those who want to go abroad can do so through GATE score.
*Those who are persuing Masters programme from reputed institution like IIT and NIT , then the chances are bright that they might get placed in MNCs .
*Those who want to become successful professor , then this examination is for you. There are many reputed Institute that consider ME and M.Tech degree and even GATE scorecard for recruitment purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?