26th May 2019, 04:33 PM
Twinkle bhattar

Availability of Master degree from IGNOU which will also help me to prepare for Civil Service examination?

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in BMS and further I want to give Civil Services exam but even I want to complete my Masters degree. So which degree should I opt from IGNOU after BMS and which will help in preparation for Civil Services exam also?

29th May 2019, 07:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Master degree from IGNOU which will also help me to prepare for Civil Service examination?

You are eligible to appear for the Civil Service Examination. Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC.

The age limit to appear for the examination is 21-32 years. Candidate's passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, one can pursue bachelor or master degree in any stream to appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?