25th April 2020, 01:26 PM
Kuthada sreelakshmi

Availability of Medicine related specialization in M.Sc and criteria to study?

I have completed my Intermediate with MPC subject combination and I am studying degree second year with B.Sc MSCS. Can I have a chance to study medicine after completion of my B.Sc? Is there any degree course available or any Medicine related specialization for M.Sc?

2nd April 2023, 11:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Medicine related specialization in M.Sc and criteria to study?

The following is a list of major beaches to persue MSc in Medicine.
MSc in Pediatric medicine
MSc in Microbiology
MSc in Urology
MSc in Anatomy
MSc in Opthalmology
MSc in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
MSc in Medical Laboratory Technology
MSc in Occupational therapy
MSc Anesthesia
MSc in Orthopedics etc
There are almost 22 courses which belong to MSc Medicine and which a person is eligible to persue after graduation .
They can get admission in all affiliated colleges and universities spread across the states of Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab, Gujarat etc
The basic requirement is graduation degree with physics, chemistry and biology as core subjects with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board
Admission to the course is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?