12th August 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

B.com (Banking and Insurance) graduate student can apply for Mca or Mca entrance exam?

I am bcbi graduate students i want to apply mca(master in computer application) course i have maths in 10+2 also can i eligible for mca plz guide me and which enternce exam is best for knowledge as well as placement also please reply me soon....

14th August 2021, 05:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.com (Banking and Insurance) graduate student can apply for Mca or Mca entrance exam?

You are eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination. MCA is Master in Computer Application.

The common eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and have pursued mathematics till std 12th.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination and qualify in it for the admission in the course.
14th August 2021, 11:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.com (Banking and Insurance) graduate student can apply for Mca or Mca entrance exam?

You are eligible for MCA. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The required stream varies with institutions ( somewhere mandatory to have mathematics in bachelor degree ). So, you can visit the official website of the institution where you want to get admission for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?