1st October 2015, 05:09 PM
Harsharaj263

B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering is eligible for Jr. Executive (ATC)?

B.E in computer science and engineering is eligible for Jr.exectutive(ATC) job????... They mentioned only IT and B.Sc

1st October 2015, 08:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering is eligible for Jr. Executive (ATC)?

You are of course eligible to apply for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post. Yes, Computer Science Engineering graduates generally treated as IT Engineers. In the Junior Executive Recruitment notification, it is mentioned that Candidates from,
* B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics
* B.E/ B.Tech in Telecommunication
* B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology are eligible.
Since Information Technology is a sub stream of Computer Science Engineering, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Recruitment. Candidates who have completed full time Bachelor Degree (3 years) in Science with Physics and Mathematics are eligible besides the above educational qualification. Since Computer Science comes under IT stream, you are very certainly eligible to apply for Jr.Executive (ATC) post but make sure you have secured minimum 60% marks in B.E (Computer Science Engineering).
2nd October 2015, 08:59 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering is eligible for Jr. Executive (ATC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsharaj263 View Post
B.E in computer science and engineering is eligible for Jr.exectutive(ATC) job????... They mentioned only IT and B.Sc
Junior Executive (Air Traffic control) Exam Details

Eligibility for Jr. Executive (ATC) are:

- Educational Qualification : Passed in B.Sc degree in Science with Physics, and Mathematics from recognized institute with minimum 60% or B.E/B.Tech degree in the discipline of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology/ with minimum 60% from recognized institute.

- The candidate should have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard.

- He/she should also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating.

Age Limit :

1. For General candidates not more than 27 years.
2. For OBC candidates not more than 30 years.
3. For SC/ST candidates not more than 32 years.

Selection Procedure:

1. Online Examination.
2. Voice Test.
3. Interview.

Important Dates 2016

Opening date for online registration : 14.09.2015.

Last date of registration for part-I : 6.10.2015.

Last of depositing fees : 9.10.2015.

Last date of registration for part-II : 13.10.2015.

So, clearing your all doubts yes, you are eligible for this exam. Register yourself soon for this exam as there is very little time left for part-I registration.

For more details visit : http://www.aai.aero/hindi/hindimain.jsp
6th October 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR THE POST OF AAI JR EXECUTIVE (ATC) WHILE I DOING MY BE CSE?
27th December 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.Sc in aircraft maintanence sciencse it s elibile for post of junior exective ATC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?