11th May 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed admission criteria and procedure in Calicut University via distance mode of education?

Sir, I'm a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and Communications Engineering and I would like pursue for B.Ed. Is it possible through distance learning program in Calicut university? If yes, then which subject option should I opt for my B.Ed and when can I apply for B.Ed in Calicut University?

14th May 2020, 10:58 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: B.Ed admission criteria and procedure in Calicut University via distance mode of education?

Yes. After completion of B.Tech (Electronics and Communication), you can apply for B.Ed course to calicut university in distance mode. You can choose the subject at B.Ed in which you want to enter the teaching field. Admission will be based on score obtained in bachelor's degree. Release of application form was scheduled in the month of May, 2020, but now it is postponed due to coronavirus lock down and will be released after lock down.

Calicut University B.Ed Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree or master's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- B.E/B.Tech holders must have at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.uoc.ac.in
- Click on "Instant Web Payment System".
- Enter valid mobile number and email.
- Make a payment online. Take a print out of payment receipt.
- You will get CAP ID and password on registered mobile number and email.
- Visit the website : www.cuonline.ac.in
- Click on "UG/PG Registration".
- Login using CAP ID and password.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in specified format and size.
- Fill the details in application form carefully.
- Select the course.
- Review all filled details before submit.
- Click on "Final Submit".
- Take a print out of application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?