16th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?

Hello
could you please be kind enough to tell me whether B.Ed is genuine from jammu and kashmir university?i applied . till date there is no information of exams, neither have i recieved all books.
Thank you
Ishu Chhabra

Related Questions:
29th March 2012, 09:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
could you please be kind enough to tell me whether B.Ed is genuine from jammu and kashmir university?i applied . till date there is no information of exams, neither have i recieved all books.
Thank you
Ishu Chhabra

The Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]programs need to be approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE]. The approval of All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] is required for the Technical course such as B. Tech, BE, MBA, MCA etc.

As far as the recognition of the Jammu University is concerned, it is accredited by National Assessment & Accreditation Council of India [NAAC] and is certified by ISO. However, recognition of NCET and UGC is not specified clearly.
22nd October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?

Books recommended for b.ed are
21st November 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Could u please guide me as i have passed my graduation degree from DU without division(33%).now i want to apply for B.ED course, how can i pursue the same and thru which procedure. if i have to do masters first, from where can i do on fast track. waiting 4 ur guoidance.
thanks
a candidate in need.
9th August 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Is the Gandhi memorial institute offering B.Ed course in Raipur lines near Bantalab,Jammu is recognised from kashmir university ?
26th November 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

is thereany BEd courses admission injammu ,kashmiror jammu&kashmir university or any private college affilated by this university now(25-11-2013 onwards), if it so, please give me detailsabout it procedure how can i get admission in thiscollege .
8th October 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

when is the exact date of B.Ed exam of Kashmir university 2014 ?
18th October 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

is Calcutta University grants B.Ed degree from Kashmir University for M.Ed admission?
4th April 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I got admission in guardian college shopian , Kashmir university. is it recognised by ugc ie ncte and other states govt ....
8th April 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in sikkim manipal distance education .sir could u plz suggest me can i eligible fo kas exam.
9th June 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is ksert college of kashmir university recognised tto UGC AND NCTE
1st August 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in jammu affiliated by kashmir university for be d . Can I get admission I have only 48%in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?