6th February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

i had completed my graduation from DU college in B.sc (polymer science) with 59.14% aggregate marks. i want to do B.Ed from DU. What is the eligibility critereon for addmission? when addmission forms will be out? what is the last date of submission of forms?what is the syllabus for entrance test?

11th February 2011, 12:13 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

Dear Friend,
You have already completed the eligibility criteria, of bachelor dergree with 55 percent above marks, B.ed forms will be available in march end or first week of april. from DU, CIE institute, or near from SBI banks after declaration of dates. you have to submit forms in CIE institutes only.

All the very best
3rd March 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

Eligibility for B.ed from IP ?
23rd March 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

form of du for bsc
12th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How much % in graduation is required for doing B.ed from D.U?
1st June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i pass 10 2 with 60% marks from up board. am i got admissions for b.sc in du?
10th June 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the syllabus for b.ed entrance of delhi university
7th July 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in nursing course pis teii me about this iam bsc in bio
28th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

last date of entrance forms submission of b.ed. from rohatak university for session - & from where the form available?
9th September 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

date of dted cet
31st October 2011, 08:22 AM
vivek050

hi friends,

B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

Dear Friend,
You have already completed the eligibility criteria, of bachelor dergree with 55 percent above marks, B.ed forms will be available in march end or first week of april. from DU, CIE institute, or near from SBI banks after declaration of dates. you have to submit forms in CIE institutes only.

All the very best
thanking you
27th April 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am mahi. I am student of B.SC(CS) 4th from Govt. Girls college(RDVV) katni. I want to do job isro plz tell me how to apply isro exam. Plz ans. Me my Question.
21st December 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I study in b. Sc phy hon. From du. And I want to be a scientist so plz tell me how could I prepare..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?