20th April 2020, 01:24 PM
Niharika Bakshi

Is B.Ed mandatory to apply for KVS or APS teaching jobs?

I have completed PhD in Biotechnology and also qualified NET but don’t have B.Ed. Can I still apply for KVS or APS Teaching jobs? Or, do I need to do B.Ed anyhow? What other teaching options are available for me?

10th May 2020, 06:46 PM
ExpertSatya

Default Re: Is B.Ed mandatory to apply for KVS or APS teaching jobs?

Please go through the eligibility criteria to join as a teacher in both Kendriya Vindyalaya Sangathan and Army Public School:

For APS PGT post minimum 50% is required in PG as well as in B.Ed.
for APS TGT post minimum 50% is required in graduation as well as in B.Ed.
For APS PRT minimum 50% in graduation as well as in B.Ed is essential.

For KVS PGT post minimum 50% is required in PG ( No commerse).
For KVS TGT post minimum 50% is required in Graduation (No commerse) and B.Ed( any percentage) with CTET certificate conducted by CBSE.
For KVS PRT post intermediate (50%) or graduation(any percentage) and B.Ed or D.El.d with CTET.

From the above eligibility criteria it is clear that you are NOT eligible for the KVS and APS without B.Ed.

Thank you
15th May 2020, 11:04 AM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Is B.Ed mandatory to apply for KVS or APS teaching jobs?

Yes. B.Ed is essential qualification for teaching job in KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) OR APS (Army Public School). So, you need to pursue a course B.Ed to apply for teaching jobs to KVS or APS. If you want to go for teaching field, then you must have B.Ed qualification to get teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?