21st January 2011, 11:56 AM
chandanlove

B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?

Respected sir

I am t.y.b com student from Mumbai university. I want do B. Ed from Mumbai pls when is the B.ed enterence exam and what is the Exam pattern. Tell me some good college and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  3. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  5. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  6. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  7. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  11. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai?
  12. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS from Mumbai? What are the good colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  13. What are the subjects available to study in M.Com in Mumbai University? List of colleges with fee structure?
  14. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  15. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  16. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  18. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
1st February 2011, 03:33 PM
manyas

Default Re: B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?

hey frnd...
following are some of the top B.Ed colleges(both govt. and private) in Mumbai:
1.Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan's Smt. Surajba College of Education

2.Gokhale Education Society's College of Education and Research

3.Guru Nanak College of Education & Research

4.St. Xavier's Institute of EducationMumbai

5.Bombay Teachers' Training College

In all of the above colleges ,the fees is about 0.4 lacs....

n hey,..,the entrance exam will most probably be held in the first week of June,,

so gud luck...

REGARDS:
manya sethi
^_^
1st February 2011, 05:10 PM
juvekar.deepesh

Default Re: B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?

Hello!!!
Here are the colleges from which you can complete your B. Ed.

All-India Khilafat Committee College of Education, Mumbai

Bombay Teachers Training College, Mumbai

College of Education and Research, Mumbai

College of Physical Education, Mumbai

Guru Nanak College of Education & Research, Mumbai

Hansraj Jivandas College of Education, Mumbai

K.J.Somaiya College of Education, Training & Research

Mahatma Education Society, Mumbai

Nagrik Shikshan Sansthas College of Education, Mumbai

Pillais College of Education & Research, Mumbai

PVDT College of Education for Women, Mumbai

Ramabai Navrang Adhyapika Vidyalaya

Secondary Training College

Shahu Shikshan Sanstha

Smt. G.s. Kapadia Junior College of Education

Smt. S.k. Somaiya Junior College of Education

Smt. Surajba College of Education

SNDT University for Women - Department of Human Development

St Teresas Institute of Education, Mumbai

St. Xavier Institute of Education

Vanita Vishram Junior College of Education

Wish you all tha best!!!
7th February 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of s y bcom , i want previous year papers of s y bcom of sndt university please help me how could i get that on internet please tell me
23rd March 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

which month advertisement published for b.ed mh-cet
11th April 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

fees of b.ed course
17th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about what is the average mark for appearing the B ed admission from Mumbai university?
25th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Mansing Patil

Fees For BEd Education
30th April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

where I will get b.ed entrace form and whats last date of form ? please inform me on [email protected]
15th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hey whts d exam pattern...plzz tell me fst...
19th May 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?

for any enquiry regarding B.Ed. call university on 02222620050.
30th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what is b.ed entrance exam date of 2011?
4th January 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Please can you tell me the Bed colleges for correspondence course as i am currently working in a school.as i ham working in morning session.please suggest me the afternoon session colleges
7th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about what is the average mark for appearing the B ed admission from Mumbai university?
which month advertisement published for b.ed mh-cet
19th March 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

can u pls suggest me the type of questions asked in b ed entrance exam...
5th April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Please give the information of B.ed college name and fees And admission time for 2012 details of Bhayandar area Mumbai
19th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

B.ed CET-2012 form submiting last date is 24 may 2012 and exam date is 3 june 2012.
14th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

myself brijesh yadav pls sugges me b.ed admission 9904201271
15th August 2012, 12:50 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

following are some of the top B.Ed colleges(both govt. and private) in Mumbai:
1.Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan's Smt. Surajba College of Education

2.Gokhale Education Society's College of Education and Research

4.St. Xavier's Institute of EducationMumbai

5.Bombay Teachers' Training College

In all of the above colleges ,the fees is about 0.4 lacs....

n hey,..,the entrance exam will most probably be held in the first week of June,,

Thanks
15th January 2013, 07:51 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams

1..Bombay Teachers' Training College

2.St. Xavier's Institute of EducationMumbai

4.Gokhale Education Society's College of Education and Research

5.Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan's Smt. Surajba College of Education

6.SNDT University for Women - Department of Human Development

7.Pillais College of Education & Research, Mumbai

8.St Teresas Institute of Education,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th October 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

where can I get B.Ed - Mumbai University previous years question papers ?
23rd December 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b com from Mumbai university. I want do B. Ed from Mumbai pls when is the B.ed enterence exam for the year 2014/2015 and what is the Exam pattern. Tell me some good college form borivali to virar as i reside in vasai and fees structure.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/b-ed-mumbai-entrance-exams-exam-pattern-good-colleges-fee-structure-after-b-com-mumbai-university-75628.html#ixzz2oGgkfRFd
1st April 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

when will be b.ed entrance exam will be conducted and from where we could get the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?