4th August 2012, 11:45 AM
surenderjk

Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa

B.Ed compleeted from Singhania University as regular student, is this equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University Berhampur Orissa

Related Questions:
  1. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes?
  2. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  3. Berhampur University is equivalent to Madurai Kamaraj University?
  4. Best college for B.Pharm in Odisha state?
  5. Is there any jobs available for me? I have done graduation with 52% marks from Berhampur university, Odissa and MCA from IGNOU.I am interested in banking sector
  6. Does Singhania University approved by AICTE?
  7. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  8. Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?
  9. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  10. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  11. Is the B.Ed course from Gulbarga University equivalent to Brahamapur University B.Ed course?
  12. Is Singhania university Rajasthan UGC and NCTE approved? -- [New]
  13. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  14. Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. Is Singhania University registered under AICTE and NICTE? Should I do M.A in education from Mumbai University or M.Ed from Singhania University?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Deadline for application and date of exam for CET 2011?
  18. Is the TET exam started? Date of sale of forms? Syllabus of it?
9th November 2012, 02:13 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa

Hello,
Why are you worried if B.Ed. from one university is equivalent or not to some other university. The university where you applied, that is, Singhania University, is a very well known one from Rajasthan. It is better in comparison to many places. The course fee per year is Rs.30,000. Also the requirement for this course, is that you will just have to be a higher secondary degree holder. If you have it, you can enroll yourself in here. Normally B.Ed. is a 12 months course. So it is very short time. So study hard to really excel in it. To contact them you can cal at 91 (1593)271299.
16th January 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa

is valid for any government job, I want to doing B.Ed from u plz tell me is it valid for govt job I am from odisha
12th July 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
now i want to do b.ed at andhra pradesh university .at srikakulam is that equivalent at berhampur university please help me about that
21st July 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is B.ed from MATS Univesity equivalent to B.ed of Sambalpur univ.,Odisha
sir,I want to do b.ed at Mats univ.at raipur is that equivalent at sambalpur univ. please help me abot that
15th August 2013, 05:07 PM
surenderjk

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyshreenath View Post
Hello,
Why are you worried if B.Ed. from one university is equivalent or not to some other university. The university where you applied, that is, Singhania University, is a very well known one from Rajasthan. It is better in comparison to many places. The course fee per year is Rs.30,000. Also the requirement for this course, is that you will just have to be a higher secondary degree holder. If you have it, you can enroll yourself in here. Normally B.Ed. is a 12 months course. So it is very short time. So study hard to really excel in it. To contact them you can cal at 91 (1593)271299.
Sir actually I am residing at odisha and I have to apply for government job at odisha but odisha government is not giving equivallent certificate to B.Ed of Singhania University
1st September 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed of MATS University Raipur (CG) equivalent to B.Ed Berhampur Unviersity of Odisha
7th September 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Andhra university b.ed course is equvalent to berhampur university ?
5th September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

singhanania university as regular student in this equivalent to B.ED. of Berhampur university,odisha
12th September 2014, 07:59 AM
dasadhar @gmail.com

B.Ed compleeted from Singhania University as regular student, is this equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University Berhampur Orissa[/QUOTE]
10th October 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is valid for any government job, I want to doing B.Ed from u plz tell me is it valid for govt job I am from odisha
plz dont do else u lost u money and time only
22nd January 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Andhra university b.ed course is equvalent to berhampur university ?
i also complited B.ED from Singhania university....... S.L Behera , Odisha
22nd January 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

R/sir,
If Singhania B.ED is equivalency to Bermpur university...then at the time of ss-teacher selection & for joining to be worried for equivallency with utkal , sambalpur or any university in Odisha .

saroj ray
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?