16th May 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Biotechnology degree is eligible for Civil Service exams or not?

I have completed my B.Sc Biotechnology degree course. Is it acceptable for applying in Civil Service examination? Will it be helpful for me? When and how to apply if I want to appear for exam in this year?

21st May 2019, 06:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc Biotechnology degree is eligible for Civil Service exams or not?

To appear in the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year, the minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible.

So, having completed your B.Sc in Biotechnology degree course, you are eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?