23rd January 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

My doubts regarding bsc nursing admission in AIIMS.
1)When will the registration for bsc nursing of this year starts?
2)What are the qualifications for applying?
3)How much is the % of marks needed?
4)What are the tests before admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  3. When to get admission for B.Sc Nursing in AIIMS in Delhi?
  4. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  5. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in B.Sc nursing? What is the date of applying for the course?
  7. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  8. Eligibility for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam 2016 -- [New]
  9. When does the BSc Nursing admission start?
  10. Entrance tests for MSc Nursing course in AIIMS? Job opportunities for BSc Nursing freshers?
  11. How much marks are needed in BSc Nursing entrance exam to get admission in GMC
  12. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?
  13. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  14. How to join M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  16. Date of sale of AIIMS application form for BSc(Hons) Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  18. Clinical experience is needed to apply for M.Sc Nursing?
31st January 2011, 08:25 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

AIIMS [All India Institute of Medical Sciences] offers 4 years B.Sc. [Honors] in Nursing. The notification is published in the major news papers in March and entrance exam is conducted in June. This is open to female candidates only. Age should be more than 17 years. Educational criterion is 12th standard with at least 50% marks in English, Physics Chemistry & Biology.
31st January 2011, 09:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

AIIMS carries out entrance exam every year as to select candidates for B.Sc nursing courses. The candidates need to have successfully pass +2 in science. They must also have a score which is above 60% in the +2. As to join the AIIMS candidates need to appear in the AIIMS entrance exam. if you need more information you could also visit the official website.
1st February 2011, 04:08 PM
venkatraman r

Default B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.Sc. (Hons). Nursing
10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in English, Physics Chemistry & Bio. Age 17Yrs. & above (for female candidates only)

course duration 4Yrs.
month of exam June
admission notice will on March
10th February 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

WHERE WILL I GET AN APPLICATION FORM FOR BSc.NURSING TO AIIMS?
22nd February 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

where are the forms are available of AIIMS entrence test.
14th March 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

if i have my english with symbol f in higher grade i will be able to go through? because i have business english too
23rd March 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

when will get the forms for bsc nursing
25th March 2011, 11:21 PM
kkanika_14

Wink Re: B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing – 2011
Entrance Examination 12th June, 2011 (Sunday)
Result Notification 23rd June, 2011

B.Sc. Nursing (Post-certificate) – 2011
Entrance Examination 18th June, 2011 (Saturday)
Result (written test) 20th June, 2011
Personnel Assessment 22nd June, 2011
Result Notification 24th June, 2011

All The Best..................
8th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
can you please tell me from where i can get application form for bsc nursing
10th April 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN PCBSc.from where i will get the application form?
13th April 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of post basic nursing?
17th April 2011, 03:05 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
AIIMS carries out entrance exam every year as to select candidates for B.Sc nursing courses. The candidates need to have successfully pass +2 in science. They must also have a score which is above 60% in the +2. As to join the AIIMS candidates need to appear in the AIIMS entrance exam. if you need more information you could also visit the official website.
thanks
19th April 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

please tell about the syllabus for prepration of entrance exam for B.sc nursing????????????
23rd April 2011, 12:49 PM
tallen jimmy

Smile Re: B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

Quote:
where are the forms are available of AIIMS entrence test.
Form available with last date of form submission alone with the latest syllubas.
27th April 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

from where i get the bsc nursing(PC) application form for aiims and what is the last date of submission of forms
27th April 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

from where i get application forms for bsc nursing(PC) in aiims 2011 and what is the last date of submission
9th May 2011, 09:51 AM
babu saini

previous year question papers of BSc nursing in aiims
13th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing Govt. Seat application form from where we get and on which date. I want to apply for Govt. Seat...............
14th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

INFORMATION ABOUT ENTERANCE EXAM FOR BSC NURSING IN MUMBAI FOR 2011
17th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 th std studnt .i got 55% in exam.can i take the admission in B.Sc nursing ...?
29th June 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i wont to admited in bsc nursing in aims at time can admit or not1
5th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me my AIIMS,B.Sc[hons]nursing result on my e-mail ID.
28th July 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?

Quote:
5)is ther any entrance exm for this
21st August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how many seats is empty fo bsc nursing?
27th September 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I wish to know the entrance exams centers for bsc nursing course
18th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

PCBsc nursing admission in AIMS:what is the qualification for applying?
18th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

APPLICATION CRITERIA FOR PC.BSC NURSING IN AIMS DELHI
7th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

bscnursing entrance
21st February 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me when will bsc nursing aiims form will come
14th March 2012, 11:18 PM
Rukhsana Bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatraman r View Post
B.Sc. (Hons). Nursing
10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in English, Physics Chemistry & Bio. Age 17Yrs. & above (for female candidates only)

course duration 4Yrs.
month of exam June
admission notice will on March
Dear
Sir/Madam
I am 12th student .I got 52% in exam . can I i take the addmision in B.sc narsing.
I want to apply for Govt. seat.............plz help me
15th April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR BSC NURSING IN AIIMS FOR TIS YEAR
16th April 2012, 01:21 PM
reshu31121991

only students from biology background are eligilble for aiims .In teh month of june applications are open.merit list will be prepaerd based on the exam according to it conselling starts . all pass percent from 10 -12th aer required.
merit list will be prapaerd based on the exam performance
20th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of form submissin for post. b sc nursing for this year. what is the criteria for admission
19th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

if the person studied humanities in plus two there is any chance for studying bsc nursing
7th February 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std and I want to do B Sc in nursing after my 12th.what is % needed?when to fill the form for that ?which is the entrance test to answer?
20th May 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I have completed class 12 nd intrested in Bsc nursing .Plz give me imfo about the date of the release nd submission of forms of different GOVT hospital.
20th May 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I have completed class 12 nd intrested in Bsc nursing .Plz give me imfo about the date of the release nd submission of forms of different GOVT hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?