30th July 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing or B.Pharma which has good job opportunities in private and government sector as well?

Which field i have to choose either B.Sc Nursing or B.Pharma according to job opportunities in private and government sector also..which field has bright future..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  2. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  8. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  9. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
  10. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  11. What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?
  12. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  14. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. Best option between government job and private job?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
31st July 2016, 11:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing or B.Pharma which has good job opportunities in private and government sector as well?

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue 4 year BSc nursing degree course from recognised university.
You must have passed 12th with medical stream from recognised board and then you can appear in entrance exam to get admission in reputed college.
Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Once you complete your degree you will have great opportunities in private as well as govt hospitals.
11th April 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing or B.Pharma which has good job opportunities in private and government sector as well?

which is the best course bsc nursing or b pharmacy
18th April 2021, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

It's all depend on you but chances of government job is more in b.sc nursing .after completing 12th in bio stream and than give entrance exam . It is 4 year graduate program . Many government vacancy came out every year for nursing .

But if you are interested in research field you can pursue B.pharma that are also 4 year graduate program .after completing 12th in science stream. you will get a admission in any reputed college by given Thier entrance exam . Many government job also available for pharmacy student but they are few in no. but the benefit is there is no competition because of less no. Of students
17th November 2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

If I do b pharm and after I do m pharm but if I do bsc nursing which one has good scope in jod and good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?