19th March 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech after polytechnic in mechanical or B.Tech after 12th, which is better?

If i do polythechnic from mechanical and then i do btech. Or if i do 12th class firstly and then do betch. So which is better to do? And what is my salary in these both cases?

19th March 2015, 12:32 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: B.Tech after polytechnic in mechanical or B.Tech after 12th, which is better?

Polytechnic will expose you more to the practical things of the stream whereas the mainstream 11th and 12th will give you the actually needed theoretical knowledge.

In addition to that polytechnic doesn't have a lot of maths so when you get into an engineering college straight into the second year then you may have a trouble with maths.

Your salary will finally depend on your scores in the 3 or 4 years of engineering.
19th March 2015, 08:04 PM
unique99

Default Re: B.Tech after polytechnic in mechanical or B.Tech after 12th, which is better?

Polytechnic mean's diploma course,you need to know whether polytechnic to b.tech or after 12th b.tech.

My answer is after 12th to b.tech,because this method will give you more opportunity than
diploma to b.tech.you see after 10th 3+3=6 years if you do Polytechnic / 2+4=6 years,
Though time factor is same but in-respect of entrance exam.and opportunities available
sharply indicate after 12th you will get maximum opportunities.

So,I think after 10th you complete 12th standard with PCM subjects having 50% from the recognized board and compete Joint Entrance exam.conducted by State Govt.as well as AIEEE.

Thank You,
19th March 2015, 10:22 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Your salary will depend on your talent when you complete your graduation.

2.But there will be a lot difference between polytechnic and 12th standard.

3.If you do polytechnic it will be for three years but you will gain lot technical knowledge which make your graduation easier.

4.If you do 12th you will do not have that much technical knowledge about the subject.

5.one more advantage with polytechnic is that you can do job immediately after completing your polytechnic in mechanical field.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Have a nice day..............................
19th March 2015, 11:56 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Smile Re: B.Tech after polytechnic in mechanical or B.Tech after 12th, which is better?

Hi Friend,

It is better to get admission in B.Tech after 12th than to do polytechnic after 12th.

If you do Polytechnic in Mechanical then you will receive a Diploma degree in Mechanical.But you will not eligible for many important Engineering examination like Indian Air force or Indian Navy.

But if you join 4 year B.Tech course you will receive an Engineering Professional degree through which you can apply most of Job exams eligible for Mechanical Engineers like SAIL,GAIL,VAIL,ISRO,DRDO,Indian Oil etc.

However after finishing your Diploma,You can directly join B.Tch course from Second year as a Lateral entry.

But the choice is yours to decide.

Thanks and Regards,

er.animesh6
20th March 2015, 12:56 AM
bichapoda

Th perfect procedure is doing your 12th and then doing B.Tech.

Because if you do 11&12th you will gain alot of knowledge which will help you in your Engineering.

Polytechnic is entirely different from this.

Mostly in your Engineering First year Physics you will have all the stuff which you learn in 11th and 12th.

So it will be easy for you to understand.

So firstly get into 11 and 12th complete it with a Very good percentage.

Later Prepare well for your EAMCET exam crack it well and get a good rank in that so that you can get seat in top Engineering Colleges.
1st June 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10 class with 9.0 cgpa what i will choose polytechnic btech or 12 btech with mechanical also tell about salaries difference.
6th April 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my class 12 and iam confused that which is better for me doing polytechnic or b.tech...?? also tell me about their scopes and sallary difference??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?