17th August 2011, 04:16 PM
ashish07492

Are B.Tech Biomedical Engineers eligible for Indian Engineering Service from Electronics?

Are btech biomedical engineers eligible for indian engineering service from electronics

18th August 2011, 11:15 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Are B.Tech Biomedical Engineers eligible for Indian Engineering Service from Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish07492 View Post
Are btech biomedical engineers eligible for indian engineering service from electronics
Yes they are eligible for IES entrance examination but not in their stream because their stream is not present in the available domains.

i.e., you can appear for IES entrance examination but you have to choose the interesting domain for example the available domains are as follows.

->Electronics.
->Electricals
->Mechanical.
->Civil
etc.,

so if you are a biomedical engineering student.you can select any one of the domain in that only you have to appear for the examination.

one more thing regarding eligibility criteria is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years but eve there is some relaxation for the same. like for reserved categories there is certain reservation.

but attaining 21 years of age is a must.

Okay this is all I want to share.

Regards

~AdityA~
18th August 2011, 11:42 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are B.Tech Biomedical Engineers eligible for Indian Engineering Service from Electronics?

Eligibility criteria for Indian Engineering Service exam:
Education qualification:
Candidate should have complete Engineering course with Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering.
Age limit:
Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

As you have done BioMedical course Engineering,there fore you are not eligible for Indian Engineering Service exam.

For more details,see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 115 views)
18th August 2011, 11:50 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Are B.Tech Biomedical Engineers eligible for Indian Engineering Service from Electronics?

no you are not eligible for indian engineering services

the below branches are only eligible:-

1.mechanical

2.electronics

3.electricals

4.civil
1st May 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

after doing biomedical engg i have to write which government exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?