20th August 2010, 06:02 PM
gangai

Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

hai i am studying b.tech civil engg . is b.tech eligible for study m.tech aerospace engg?. if yes, is there any difficulties for me?

17th September 2011, 12:32 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Default Re: Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

yes....why not
but yes some problem must occurs in front of yours related to your course as Aerospace Engineering is little bit difficult but not impossible and if u want to move for m.tech in this branch then u can and All The Best for your future....

17th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Thumbs up Re: Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

yes....why not
but yes some problem must occurs in front of yours related to your course as Aerospace Engineering is little bit difficult but not impossible and if u want to move for m.tech in this branch then u can and All The Best for your future....

17th September 2011, 12:47 PM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangai View Post
hai i am studying b.tech civil engg . is b.tech eligible for study m.tech aerospace engg?. if yes, is there any difficulties for me?
Dear,
first of all why are you change the ultimate branch because in next 5 yrs, it is the time of civil engineers, and if you change your branch so there is the procedure after 1 yr if there is an seat in your college then you change the branch. IN YOUR bachelor degree.

for m-tech if college eligible you for the m-tech in aeronautical engineering,then you can do m-tech in aeronautical engg.

BEST OF LUCK

17th September 2011, 02:31 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

first of all ur eligible but it really very tough for u.u hd to aerospace engg paper in gate.as ur a student of chemical it may decrease ur gate score or perfomance

22nd September 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hai,
i am studying b.tech (computer science) . is b.tech eligible for study m.tech aerospace engg?. if yes, is there any difficulties for me?

17th September 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I m a stdnt of MBBS am I eligible for M.tech aeronautical?if no justify ur ans.

18th September 2013, 02:21 PM
bat cool

Hello

B.Tech civil engineering candidate are not eligible for M.Tech in Aerospace Technology course. The B.Tech candidates eligible for M.Tech Aerospace technology are
1. Mechanical
2. Aeronautical
3. Mechatronics
4. Aerospace
5. Electronics and Communication
6. Electrical and Electronics
7. Electronics and Instrumentation

But you are eligible for other M.Tech courses leaving the specializations in Civil engineering are

Aeronautical Engineering
Environmental Science and Technology
M.Arch. Real Estate Development
M.Plan.

all the best

18th September 2013, 07:49 PM
OLIC

HELLO,

Yes,Ofcourse B.Tech Civil Engineering students are eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering.

Wish you good luck................

18th September 2013, 09:02 PM
Rashmirathi Verma

Arrow Re: Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangai View Post
ya you are..........you should have better technical knowledge with respect to aerospace...........

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?