30th December 2012, 01:02 PM
MD VASIMODDIN

Is B.Tech engineering certificate considered in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?

Is this B Tech civil engineering certificate consider in Andhra pradesh and karnatka?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  2. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  3. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  4. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 39 marks in GATE exam?
  5. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  6. Colleges after GATE score 486 and rank 6484 in ECE branch?
  7. What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category -- [New]
  8. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  9. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
  10. List of good colleges offering M.Tech in Networking?
  11. List of the colleges for M.Tech in which I can get after scoring 464 in GATE with 6235 AIR in ECE branch?
  12. Eligibility criteria for certificate course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  14. Names of the colleges for BSc genetics in South Side of Tamilnadu?
  15. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  16. Names of the government institutes for MSc in electronics?
  17. Can I do MS Anatomy after completing BPT(Physiotherapy)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
27th October 2013, 12:05 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: Is B.Tech engineering certificate considered in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?

Yes. It is considered. B.tech and B.E are considered to be the same and are considered in all private companies. In government companies also, this does not makes a problem unless you know the local language.

Anyway B.tech degree certificates are valuable and it stands out just like BE certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?