26th August 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

As a B.Voc graduate am I eligible for IFS examination?

Dear Sir, my name is Sparsh Pandey and I am pursuing Bachelor of Vocational Science from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. So, am I eligible for IFS examination?

31st August 2019, 11:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: As a B.Voc graduate am I eligible for IFS examination?

You are eligible to appear to appear for Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. Examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates after qualifying in eligible for recruitment as Indian Foreign Service.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st August 2019, 01:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IFS is Indian Foreign Services. The examination for Indian Foreign Services is Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You can apply for Civil Services exam after Bachelor of Vocational Science from Guru Gobind Singh University. The minimum age limit to apply for exam is 21 years.
31st August 2019, 04:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

I.F.S stands for Indian Foreign Service. The examination for recruitment as an I.F.S is conducted by UPSC as Civil Service examination.

It is conducted every year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have completed the bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about the examination log on to www.upsc.gov.in.
28th September 2021, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am B.Voc graduate in Greenhouse Management for Ramnarian Ruia Autonomous college which is in Mumbai , Maharashtra.
Sir am I eligible for Indian Forest Service examination?
25th December 2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my gratitution in b.voc agriculture can I apply for ifs exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?